Anim pariatur cliche reprehenderit, enim eiusmod high life accusamus terry richardson ad squid. 3 wolf moon officia aute, non cupidatat skateboard dolor brunch. Food truck quinoa nesciunt laborum eiusmod. Brunch 3 wolf moon tempor, sunt aliqua put a bird on it squid single-origin coffee nulla assumenda shoreditch et. Nihil anim keffiyeh helvetica, craft beer labore wes anderson cred nesciunt sapiente ea proident. Ad vegan excepteur butcher vice lomo. Leggings occaecat craft beer farm-to-table, raw denim aesthetic synth nesciunt you probably haven't heard of them accusamus labore sustainable VHS.
Veterans Day is a time for us to pay our respects to those who have served. For one day, we stand united in respect for you, our veterans.
The military men and women who serve and protect the United States come from all walks of life; they are parents, children, grandparents, friends, neighbors, and coworkers, and are an important part of their communities. Here are some facts from the History Channel about the veteran population of the United States.
• 19 million living veterans served during at least one war as of April 2021.
• 11 percent of veterans are women.
• 5.9 million veterans served during the Vietnam War.
• 7.8 million veterans served in the Gulf War era.
• Of the 16 million Americans who served during World War II, about 240,000 were still alive as of 2021.
• 933,000 veterans served during the Korean War.
• As of 2021, the top three states with the highest percentage of Veterans were Alaska, Virginia, and Montana.
This Veterans Day, take a moment to thank the members of ACRT who served our country.
• Carey Tolleson, Army
• Charles Beber, Army
• Charles Colburn, Army
• Daniel Bess, Navy
• David Leary, Marines
• Eason Malone, Navy
• Hunter Pate, Marines
• Jason Mani, Air Force
• John Dombrowski, Army
• Joseph Loudermilk, Navy
• Ken Homsi, Army
• Kristi Gibbard, Navy
• Mark Stevens, Army
• Michael Cole, Texas Army National Guard
• Michael Freed, Marines
• Mike Borske, Army
• Sandy Carnival, Air Force
• Standly Villiers, Army
• Steven Hastings, Air Force
• Steven Tortomasi, Army
• Zach Wilder, Navy
ACRT is the largest independent utility consulting company in the U.S. and empowers utilities to proactively manage vegetation across their entire rights-of-way. We consistently stay on top of and share relevant industry content with our employees and customers around the country.